Our speaker is Seti Latu:
Complete Assurance in a Confusing World
Seti will be opening God’s Word to us from 1 John, as we consider how God’s people can find encouragement to persevere when the demands of 21st century life seem to overwhelm us.
Program (subject to change)
|7:00 pm||Arrive & settle in|
|9:00 am||Session 1 (Talk 1)|
|10:30 am||Morning Tea|
|11:00 am||Session 2 (Talk 2)|
|12:30 pm||Lunch then free-time|
|(Waterslide 1:30pm – 3:00pm)|
|4:00 pm||Afternoon Tea|
|7:15 pm||Family Fun Time|
|9:00 am||Session 3 (Talk 3)|
|10:30 am||Morning Tea|
|11:00 am||Session 4 (Talk 4)|
Watersleigh, Shoalhaven Conference Centre
How to get there: Waterslea is 20 minutes south of Berry, about 2.5 hours drive from Sydney.
- Follow the Princes Highway south from Wollongong.
- Drive through Bomaderry, staying on the Highway.
- Turn right into Illaroo Rd at traffic lights immediately before bridge over Shoalhaven River leading to Nowra.
- Follow Illaroo Rd for 6.7km passing through round-about at North Nowra Shopping Centre.
- Turn left into Koloona Drive, drive for 4kms to Shoalhaven Centres entrance sign (Koloona Drive is sealed for 2km and then unsealed).
- Turn left for Waterslea. Proceed for 1km to conference centre.
What to Bring
- Bible, pens.
- Pillowslips and either sheets or sleeping bags.
- Sports gear, games, swimming costume.
- Toiletries, sunscreen, hat, towel
- Clothes for hot and cold weather
- Enclosed shoes
Waterslea overlooks the Shoalhaven River and is set in natural bushland. It has rooms that accommodate either 4 or 6 people. Each room is air conditioned and carpeted with an ensuite. There is a swimming pool and games room available with pool table, table tennis table and football table. The getaway is fully catered. This includes breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper. We commence on Friday night with supper and conclude on Sunday with lunch.
Cost of the Weekend Away is as follows:
*Special Family Rate*
|Full weekend $580||The family rate is for 2 adults and unlimited children in the same family under 18 for the whole weekend.|
|Full weekend $160||Sat morning – Sun $140||Sat only (incl. dinner) $70||Day-only $60.|
Children (Primary / High School):
|Full weekend $120||Sat morning – Sun $100||Sat only (incl. dinner) $50||Day-only $40|
Children (3-5 yrs):
|Full weekend $40||Sat morning – Sun $30.|
(Children under 3 are free)
To register for the weekend away, complete the following steps:
1. Fill in registration form – registrations closed
2. Pay securely online below
Pay Now using PayPal (opens in new window)